This pen-like rotary machine runs very quietly and with minimal vibration. Thanks to the powerful brushless DC motor, the machine has a high impact power and thus produces a better color saturation without irritating the skin.
Due to the quiet and smooth running, a faster healing process of the skin takes place.
This PMU machine is perfectly balanced for optimal control and accuracy, as the Sol Nova Pen is relatively short and most of the weight is shifted forward.
The wide grip of the Sol Nova is comfortable to hold, making it a comfortable machine to work with.
Compared to the HAWK Pen, the Sol Nova has more power and smoother handling without sacrificing hygiene and safety features.
This rotary machine is excellent and versatile. The needle stroke of 3.5 mm is ideal for precise lining and smooth shading. Black & Grey, Dotwork and Color Realism are also no problem for the Sol Nova, as the machine runs at a very low stitch frequency (25 Hz) and can therefore cover a wide range of different styles.
- Available in different colors
- Ergonomic design and perfect balance
- Powerful yet quiet
- Gentle to the skin for faster healing
- Powerful brushless DC motor - for better color saturation
- Stitch frequency: 25 - 150 Hz
- Needle stroke: 3.5 mm - suitable for lining and shading
- Compatible with all current needle modules (Basic)
- Grip: 33 mm
- Length: 10.2 cm
- Weight: 150 g
Scope of delivery:
- Pen with 33 mm handle
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction manual
- 3x hygienic individually packed disposable handles
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
- Power supplies
- Foot switch
- Connecting cable
- Needle modules (basic)
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.