Handy design and easy handling - the CHEYENNE power supply PU IV
With the Cheyenne PU IV power supply you are definitely making an investment you will never regret.
With a voltage range of 4.7 to 12.5 volts and an output power of 10 watts, the Cheyenne PU IV is perfectly matched to all Cheyenne machines.
Due to the magnetic back and bottom, as well as the attachable stand, the PU IV is particularly flexible and guarantees a secure hold, whether on a tabletop or metal surface.
The display shows you your stitch frequency either in volts or as a bar graph.
Two modes for the foot switch: Latched Mode - To switch on and off, briefly tap the switch once each time.
Momentary Mode - Switch must be held down while tattooing.
- Ergonomic and intuitive
- Deal for Cheyenne SOL machines
- Purpose thanks to the powerful magnets
- Two modes for the foot switch
- Voltage display (4.7 V - 12.5 V in 0.1 steps) or bargraph display (30 steps, each step approx. 0.26 V)
- Input voltage 15 V DC
- Power supply 100 V to 240 V AC / 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Power consumption max. 10 W
- continuous operation
- stopwatch for measuring the time of a tattoo session
- With adapter compatible with machines of other manufacturers (adapter not included)
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 87 mm x 76 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- 24 Months manufacturer warranty
ATTENTION: The Cheyenne power supply can only be used with a Cheyenne foot switch. Click here to get to the product.
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.