Turning on your permanent make up machine while tattooing is now even easier with the Killswitch power switch from FK Irons. An accelerometer, powered without mechanical accessories, provides completely wireless control.
With a simple tap of the finger, the Killswitch can be switched on and off and the completely non-slip surface ensures a secure grip.
The Killswitch footswitch requires at least 4 hours of charging, and the green LED indicator turns off once the battery is fully charged.
To pair your Darklab device, scan and select the device to be controlled by the Killswitch. On the Device Control screen of the app, select 'Settings' from the menu, and then Killswitch. Make sure that sync is turned on.
The Killswitch power switch can only be connected to one handpiece at a time. It disconnects from devices that are turned off or charging.
If you have two Lightning Bolts, you can pair the Killswitch with both batteries, but both FK Irons devices cannot be connected at the same time.
Note: Killswitch is compatible with PowerBolt Plus, Lightning Bolt battery packs and Airbolt battery pack (not compatible with original PowerBolt) by FK Irons!
Click here for the user manual.
- Color: Black
- Material: Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), are environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Dimensions Ø x height: 9 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 105 g / 3.6 oz
- Charging voltage: 5 V DC
- Charging current: 0.5 A
- Charging time: min. 4 hours
- USB-C port for charging
- No moving parts
- LED indicator for the battery charge level
- LED indicator for feedback when tapped
- Power button for power on/off and reset
- Non-slip surface
- Firmware updates via the iOS Darklab app (for Apple devices only)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Killswitch Wireless Footswitch by Darklab.
- 1x USB-C charging cable (length: 137 cm)
- 1x Quick Start Guide