For a successful permanent make-up, you should be very familiar with the subject of color. Which colorants are available and how can the desired shades be created? How well do certain colors harmonize with each other and, above all, what effect do they have on the skin?
Due to the highest possible pigment density, Coloressense PMU pigments are excellently suited for any type of pigmentation and are used either pure or diluted, depending on the desired application.
Coloressense pigmentation color from GOLDENEYE is easy to use and cures with a strong color. The raw pigments are designed to fade evenly in the skin, for this purpose each raw material is made in its necessary pigment size.
GOLDENEYE Coloressense uses Advanced Skin Sealing (ASS) technology for an optimized, pore-closing effect. This seals the injection site and prevents the color from bleeding. The dispersing agents are manufactured exclusively from cosmetic and pharmaceutical raw materials. Color production is fully documented from purchasing through analysis and production to sale.
Ingredients: aqua, ammonium acrylates copolymer, witch hazel virginiana extract, ethyl propanediol, glycerin, PEG-8, caprylyl glycol, simethicone, phenylpropa-nol, benzoic acid.
- Content: 30 ml
- Can be mixed with each other
- Gamma sterilized
- Without preservatives
- Without iron oxide
- Alcohol free
- AZO free (according to the European Council Resolution ResAP (2008)1)
- NDELA free (without N-nitrosodiethanolamine)
- PAH free (without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Non-magnetic - therefore do not pose any problems in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Tested for heavy metals
- REACH tested according to EU Regulation 2020
- Made in Germany
- Shake well.
- Skin sensitivity test is recommended.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not inhale.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.