This EYE set was developed in cooperation with Inga Babitskaya and produced by Perma Blend. Included are 6 colours which are especially designed for eye applications.
All shades can be easily and quickly worked into the skin. They contain all necessary stabilizers and color correctors. This ensures that no unaesthetic shades are created in the process of skin generation or over time. The pigments are particularly long-lasting and at least 80 percent of them remain in the skin.
The leading pigment brand Perma Blend is number one when it comes to permanent make-up and micropigmentation.
Perma Blend is known for its bright colors that do not lose their luminosity and retain their perfect shade even after treatment.
The perfect consistency of these PMU colors guarantees easy application and uncomplicated incorporation under the skin.
Perma Blend colour pigments can be used with PMU machines as well as with the Microblade method.
Perma Blend pigments are durable, easy to work in and have been tested and approved by the German CTL laboratory. In addition, the pigments are gamma-sterilized, developed free of animal testing and are vegan.
All pigments can also be mixed together to create unique and optimally matching shades.
Make your customers happy and use only the best PMU colors available on the market!
- Tested and certified for the European and German market
- Perma Blend pigments can be mixed together
- Made in the USA
- Without animal testing
- Content:6 x 15ml
Colours in this set:
- Black Hole: A deep black pigment that stays exactly where it is applied. It does not migrate or spread.
- Slavic Brown: A beautiful perfect pigment that looks natural, noble and by no means pale.
- Perfect Brown: This pigment is not too warm and not too cold, it is in real brown, which always looks neutral brown in any light and with any skin tone.
- Wild Sable: A sunny pigment that resembles the coat of the Barguzin sable without redness.
- Noble Graffiti: A cool brown pigment that looks good on any skin.
- Pale Mink: This pigemnt has depth and nobility. A restrained fawn mink hue.