These needles are set back towards the outside. This means that the needle tips are not in a row as with a normal Magnum, but the front is slightly rounded. The effect of these needles is that there are no sharp edges when shading.
Needle modules at the highest level.
Cheyenne's aim is to make your daily work as a PMU artist as easy and pleasant as possible, therefore with these needle modules a quick change is possible so that you don't have to interrupt your work for an unnecessarily long time and can fully concentrate on your client and your art.
You can find matching PMU handpieces for these hygiene modules here.
- Needle type: #9 Magnum Soft Edge
- Needle size: #12 / 0,35 - Long Taper
- Transparent tips made of medical plastic Lexan
- Sterile and hygienic
- For single use
- Quick and easy to change
- Available in 33 different configurations
- Made in Germany
- Quality control by experienced experts
- 20 pieces per pack