Critical XR-R power supply and wireless foot switch without receiver
XR-R power supply
This has never been seen before - the display on this power supply unit from Critical is in color! On a large, bright display all necessary information is shown in large and easy to read fonts - and no longer in black and white, as usually known from power supplies! This power supply looks more like a small cell phone - super modern!
The display shows the time you are already tattooing, the current time, your set values and much more!
The adjustment of the power supply is possible in 0.1 V steps.
The user interface consists of a touch screen, which reacts immediately and precisely to touches. You can adjust the settings of your Critical XR-R power supply easily and quickly - and all this even if you use a screen protector!
Thanks to the Pedal Override button, you can also conveniently work without a footswitch, depending on what you prefer. Also, Critical's wireless footswitch can be used with this power supply, or of course any other wired footswitch.
- Large, bright display
- Colorful display
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Connectivity for two PMU machines
- High-quality 6.3 mm jack connection for better power supply and long service life
- 4 A peak current, 2 A continuous current
- Precision controlled set point voltage 0 - 18 V
- Universal input 90 - 240 volts and 50/60 Hz
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Non-volatile memory
- 2 year full manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
CXP 19 Foot Switch
Critical's wireless foot control gives you total freedom of movement. If you have been regularly rolling your chair over the cable of your previous footswitch and therefore had to buy about 12 footswitches a year, then you now have the opportunity to banish this evil from your life once and for all. The wireless foot switch from Critical can be easily connected to your CX-2-G2-R.
If you don't have a CX-2-G2-R, you can still use the Universal Wireless Footswitch. If you work with a combo of CX-2-G2-R and wireless footswitch, but plan to work with a different power supply, that's no problem either. The Universal Transceiver is also available separately and is compatible with any standard power supply with a 6.3 mm jack plug.
The foot switch has a central switch that can be operated 360° by the multiple spring-loaded pressure plate.
Two AAA batteries power the switch, are included, and thanks to the automatic stand-by mode, they can last up to three years.
However, should the batteries eventually run out, you have the option to use the foot switch with any ordinary ClipCord and can relax after the session to take care of new batteries.
The base is equipped with an anti-slip rubber coating to prevent unintentional slipping away.
- Compatible with Critical CX-2-G2-R
- Can be used with any other power supply -Universal receiver required (6.3 mm jack plug)
- Short response time - 360° operable
- Anti slip rubber ring
- Can also be used with ClipCord if needed (batteries empty)
- Automatic standby mode (Possible battery life up to 3 years)
Accessories for the CRITICAL power supply here in the store: