This color chart shows all PMU pigments from GOLDENEYE Coloressense and the color results when the pigments are mixed together.
The color chart will be sent to you via PDF after your order is completed.
For successful permanent make-up, you should be very familiar with the subject of color. What dyes are available and how do you create the desired shades? How well do certain colors harmonize with each other and above all - how do they ultimately work in the skin?
Due to the highest possible pigment density, Coloressense PMU pigments are excellently suited for any type of pigmentation and are used either pure or diluted, depending on the desired application.
Coloressense pigmentation color from GOLDENEYE is easy to use and cures with strong color. The raw pigments are designed to fade evenly in the skin, for this purpose each raw material is made in its necessary pigment size.
GOLDENEYE Coloressense uses Advanced Skin Sealing (ASS) technology for an optimized, pore-closing effect. This seals the injection point and prevents the color from bleeding. The dispersing agents are manufactured exclusively from cosmetic and pharmaceutical raw materials. Color production is fully documented from purchasing through analysis and production to sale.
Ingredients: aqua, ammonium acrylates copolymer, hamamelis virginiana extract, ethyl propanediol, glycerin, PEG-8, caprylyl glycol, simethicone, phenylpropa-nol, benzoic acid.
- Can be mixed with each other
- Gamma sterilized
- Without preservatives
- Without iron oxide
- Alcohol free
- AZO free (according to the European Resolution ResAP (2008)1)
- NDELA free (without N-nitrosodiethanolamine)
- PAH free (without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Non-magnetic - therefore do not pose any problems in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Tested for heavy metals
- REACH tested according to EU Regulation 2020
- Made in Germany
Notice to the colors:
- Shake well.
- Skin sensitivity test is recommended.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not inhale.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.