AMIEA has developed a new line of permanent makeup needle modules that not only brings improved needle guidance, but it also absorbs and stores much more color in a capillary reservoir that allows for a longer and perfect color flow. What does this mean? The PMU user works longer and better.
This innovative technical improvement drastically reduces the number of times you have to dip during a treatment to get more color.
A particular desire of many PMU users is to implant color quickly while achieving perfect results. Implanting color quickly also means less trauma and better skin tolerance of the procedure. The AMIEA -capillary needles collect more color and distribute color better with each pass, requiring fewer passes with faster color implantation.
The module's transparent tip provides visibility of ink flow and easy needle adjustment. Thanks to the low-voltage diaphragm, backflow is prevented and at the same time the motor load on the machine, as well as its vibration during pigmentation.
AMIEA PMU cartridges are manufactured under strict quality standards, hygienically. The housing is made of medical grade plastic, which reduces friction between the needle and housing and ensures a smooth workflow.
- Needle type: 1 Capillary Flow
- Needle thickness: 0.40 mm or 0.25 mm
- Contents: 10 pieces
- Individually packed
- Needles made of surgical stainless steel 304
- Medical grade plastic housing
- Validated sterilization procedures
- Innovative capillary storage for up to 10x longer processing time
- Super smooth needle movement
- Extremely precise results
- For single use only
- Transparent tip for increased visibility
- Low voltage membrane prevents backflow
- Top quality Made in Germany
- Strictly controlled manufacturing
- Guaranteed batch tracking
- The Genius needle modules are suitable for the Genius, Genius Soft and Genius Pro handpieces.
- Super fine lines
- Fine contours
- Pixel shading