Scalp micropigmentation is the art of creating the impression of hair with a highly precise and meticulous micropigmentation of the scalp, through an optical illusion of the hair follicles.
AMIEA has developed a complete scalp micropigmentation system that allows perfect results for individual client needs, such as bald spot thickening, custom shaved scalp hair effects, and scar coverage, among others.
Thanks to the high quality of surgical steel, the needles reduce trauma to the skin: less injury, better color penetration, optimal results. A special tension spring membrane seals the reflux. This patented seal prevents contamination and gives you the good feeling of absolute safety.
The transparent tip of the module ensures visibility of the ink flow and easy needle adjustment. Thanks to the low-voltage membrane, backflow is prevented and at the same time the motor load on the machine, as well as its vibration during pigmentation.
AMIEA PMU cartridges are manufactured under strict quality standards, hygienically. The housing is made of medical grade plastic, which reduces friction between the needle and the housing and ensures a smooth workflow.
Note: AMIEA Scalp Vytal modules should be used with the Genius Pro or Scalp Genius Pro machine.
- Needle type: 7 Camo Scalp
- Needle thickness: 0,25 mm
- Content: 5 pieces
- Individually packed
- An all-rounder for camouflage techniques
- Perfect for thin hair drawing
- Full and even coverage without gaps
- Unsurpassed saturation
- Excellent color flow
- Gentle to the skin
- Needles made of surgical 304 stainless steel
- Medical grade plastic housing
- For single use only
- Transparent tip for increased visibility
- Low voltage membrane prevents backflow
- Top quality Made in Germany
- Strictly controlled manufacturing
- Guaranteed batch tracking
- Validated sterilization procedures