The U-shaped needle blade with 0.18 mm thin "nano-needles" made of surgical steel helps to effortlessly create precise, naturally curved hair strokes. Each ARTYST Nanoblade is EO sterilized and designed for single use.
Unlike the traditional method using a permanent makeup device, Microblading, the manual method of permanent cosmetic treatment, uses a Microblading Pen and a designated needle (blade) to apply color under the skin's surface by hand.
With ARTYST's Nanoblades, the finest and most precise hair drawing is very easy and amazingly natural results can be achieved.
The thin blades allow the drawing of defined lines without causing a large surface damage to the skin. Thus, the drawn hairs can be incorporated very cleanly and evenly.
Due to the small injury to the skin, the treatment is hardly painful, the wound healing is very fast and the pigmentation remains very clear in the skin after healing.
- Needle thickness: 0.18 mm
- Size: U18 Nanoblade
- Material Nano-Needles: Surgical steel
- Material handle: plastic with structure for more comfort and precision
- U-shaped arrangement of blades
- Recommended for curved hairlines
- Protective cap to prevent needles from getting damaged
- Felt tip for easy color application
- EO sterilized
- For single use
- Individually packaged
- Primary packaging: sterile medical packaging bag
- Content: 10 x disposable ARTYST U18 nanoblades per box