Artyst and CHEYENNE experts have worked together to create PowerBabe: a machine that is extremely low vibration, yet loses nothing in terms of power. The fast, reliable machine with a stroke length of 3.5 mm is perfect for experienced specialists who want a high-performance machine and a choice of different needle modules.
The machine is compatible with all Basic needle modules, so you can try a wide range of needle types to find the best ones, including CHEYENNE's Artyst needle modules. Optimized needle depth minimizes skin damage, ensures best possible pigment absorption and promotes fast, trouble-free healing.
The PowerBabe's low vibration level makes it virtually silent when working! The machine is one of the quietest available on the market and will not disturb clients during treatment. Especially recommended for fine hair strokes, clean contours, shading and pixel shading.
Click here for the instructions.
- Available in a variety of colors
- Powerful (not recommended for beginners)
- Needle stroke: 3.5 mm
- Optimized needle penetration
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Low vibration
- Compatible with all Type 1 needle modules
- Compatible with the Artyst Power Unit
- Weight: 130 g
- Made of premium aluminum
- Made in Germany
The Permanent Make Up ARTYST Power Supply is compact, easy to use and compatible with any Artyst machine and Cheyenne machines.
Magnets are built into the base of the lightweight power supply to prevent it from slipping and to ensure it stands securely. This also allows the power supply to be attached to any metal surface.
The Power Unit power supply operates in 9 manageable voltage ranges between 8.5 V (70 Hz) and 12.4 V (150 Hz); you can operate it with a footswitch or without, depending on your needs and preferences.
For operation with a regular RCA / clipcord (6.3 mm to 3.5 mm) you can find the appropriate cable HERE.
Click here for the operating instructions.
- Compact and lightweight
- Magnetic base
- Optional foot switch (not included in the scope of delivery)
- Continuous Operation
- Input voltage 15 V DC
- 9 voltage ranges: between 8.5 V (70 Hz) and 12.4 V (150 Hz)
- Max. Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions: 87 mm x 76 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Color: White
- Made in Germany
- Jack socket for 3.5 mm jack plug
- With adapter compatible with machines of other manufacturers (adapter not included)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Control unit with metal plate
- 1x Plug-in power supply unit
- 1x Country adapter (EU)
- 1x Country adapter (UK)
- 1x Country adapter (US)
- 1x User manual
- 1x ARTYST handpiece
- 1x User manual incl. installation instructions
- 1x Handpiece tray