Not only tattoo artists, also permanent make-up artists discover the wide range of Cheyenne für themselves.
Because of the excellent product properties and the very high quality, Cheyenne products are also very popular in the field of permanent make-up used.
Cheyenne has a new, innovative product on the market: the Cheyenne SOL Terra.
This is a machine with Cheyenne SensiDrive® technology, which was specially developed for lining and color packing.
With the new Cheyenne SOL Terra, Cheyenne / MT Derm establishes a new standard for machines and inspires with innovative SensiDrive® technology.
The SOL Terra can be configured to two settings: "Hard" and "Sensi".
The "Sensi" setting is somewhat reminiscent of a traditional bobbin machine, while some artists refer to the "Hard" setting as "The best liner machine ever".
The SOL Terra nevertheless always remains powerful and gentle on the skin at both settings. This results in a cleaner stitch pattern, reduced pain sensation and a better healing process.
4 mm stroke makes the SOL Terra the top machine for rich lines and color packing on all jobs.
- Color: Black
- Powerful and low vibration machine.
- 2 motor control algorithms.
- Ideal healing results
- Long-lasting and easy to clean anodization.
- Protected jack connector
- High-quality workmanship
- Matched performance to safety and craft cartridges
- Suitable for Lining and Color Packing
- Stitch frequency 25 - 150 Hz
- 4 mm needle stroke
- Adjustable needle depth: up to 4.0 mm
- 12 Months manufacturer warranty
Scope of delivery:
- 1x SOL Terra Engine
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction manual
Accessories für Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU Machines.