Here comes the successor to the Equaliser Wireless Pen V2, which is no longer in production. The Kwadron Equaliser Neutron Wireless Pen now features an updated circuit board, which is now much more stable and resistant to damage and is considered the highlight of this new machine.
With the newly shaped ergonomic handle, working becomes even more comfortable. With only one battery charge for a total of 2 hours, can work up to 8 continuously.
The Equaliser Wireless Neutron Pen deliberately comes with two batteries again, so you can always charge a spare battery during an appointment.
This aluminum-bodied machine features a display and three buttons for operation. The precise voltage regulator can be freely adjusted in the range of 5 - 12 V (recommended use is in the range of 6 to 10 V).
Three indications are visible via the digital display: voltage, battery level, current operating time (this is restarted each time the power is turned off).
- Available in different colors
- Motor: 4,5 W
- Direct drive
- Voltage: 5-12 V (recommended 6-10 V)
- Voltage adjustable in steps of 0.1 V
- Stroke: 3.0 mm
- Adjustable needle projection on handle
- Compatible with all common needle modules
- Operating time with full battery: approx. 8 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours (2 batteries can be charged simultaneously)
- With jump-start function
- Warranty: 1 year
- Digital display and 3 buttons for Operation
Dimensions and weight:
- Weight: 180g (without battery), 202g (including battery).
- Length without module: 130 mm
- Ø handle 32 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Kwadron Equaliser Neutron Wireless Pen
- 1x Charger with 2 batteries and cable
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 1x Aluminum handle with Ø 32 mm
- 1x Silicone grip with Ø 32 mm
- 1x Silicone grip with Ø 35 mm