Unleash the power of the new Flux Mini. It combines the cordless power and capabilities of its big sister Flux S in a compact design that takes up a third less space.
With a 19mm diameter handle, this sleek, ergonomic device delivers reliable performance in the smallest footprint on the market.
The Flux Mini was designed and manufactured in the USA by Microbeau from 6061 T6 aluminum. With only 117 g own weight and ergonomic shape, the Flux Mini fits perfectly in the hand and thus reduces fatigue symptoms in the wrist, while working.
The fact that the Flux Mini works very quietly is very much appreciated by customers. The low vibration ensures perfection of the lines. The handpiece is compatible with all Basic needle modules. The needle depth can be set directly on the handle. An audible "click" is heard when the handle is turned, enabling precise adjustment of the needle depth by 0.2 mm. The click system prevents unintentional adjustment during pigmentation.
- NOT compatible with the Killswitch!
- Charge the battery for at least 3 hours before first use!
- Siri voice control and eGive customization are also available via the DarkLab app over Bluetooth. (for Apple devices only)
- Color: Bubblegum, Champagne Gold, Silver or Stealth
- Motor: 2.12 watt motor
- Current: 0.5 A
- Operating voltage: 5 - 10 volts DC
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Stitch frequency: 25 -160 Hz
- Hub: 2.5 mm
- USB-C port for charging
- Battery life: up to 5 hours
- Replaceable battery
- Wireless technology
- Siri voice control and eGive customization via the DarkLab app over Bluetooth (for Apple devices only)
- Compatible with all popular needle modules (Type 1)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Microbeau
Machine Weight and Dimensions:
- Length (without module): 125 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Ø at the handle: 19 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Flux Mini - PMU handpiece from Microbeau.
- 1x PowerBolt Mini
- 1x USB-C charging cable