With our training folders around the topic "Permanent Make Up" we would like to pass on our knowledge and experience to every newcomer or professional.
In "Volume IV - Lips", as the name suggests, we go into the basics of Permanent Make Up for the lips, i.e. we start with the anatomy and the healing process.
In the next section, we move on to color theory in relation to seasonal skin types and describe the basic techniques for partial and full lip pigmentation.
Another point in Volume IV describes the topic "Workplace, Safety & Hygiene", for tips and tricks of a safe treatment process.
Last but not least, we show you some practical examples in before and after pictures.
- Language: German
- Size: DINA4
- 35 glossy pages
- With colored sample images
- Space for own notes and annotations
Table of contents:
- Anatomy - structure of the skin
- Healing process
- Color and shape
- Color mixtures / complementary colors
- Color types
- Different lip shapes
- Basic techniques for partial and full lip pigmentation
- Needle guidance
- Needle depth & speed
- Tensioning technique
- Sitting position
- Drawn lips - exercise
- Workplace, safety & hygiene
- Working material
- What must be considered before the appointment?
- Treatment procedure
- Sample: Declaration of consent for PMU/Tattoo
- Final discussion and acceptance
- What must be observed after the appointment?
- Practical examples