Synco Lube® synthetic multipurpose grease with Syncolon® (PTFE) is a patented high performance synthetic multipurpose lubricant.
The synthetic base fluids and the addition of Syncolon® (PTFE) microparticles form a premium lubricant, for the prevention of friction, corrosion and rust, which extends the life cycle of machinery and equipment. Wear is significantly reduced and productivity increased.
Synthetic grease with Syncolon® (PTFE) is an NSF registered food grade lubricant, rated H1, for incidental food contact. In addition, it is environmentally friendly as well as biodegradable.
- Contents: 12 g
- non-conductive substance (dielectric)
- Synthetic high performance and multipurpose lubricant
- Food safe
- Does not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to liquids
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Reduces wear
- Temperature range: -43°C to 232°C
- Compatible with other greases
- Environmentally friendly
- NLGI GC-LB approved for class 2 only
- NSF registered (H1 for incidental food contact)
- Plain, roller, ball, needle and wheel bearings.
- Cams, slides, valves, conveyors, chains
- O-ring lubrication
- Food processing equipment
- Dielectric applications, battery protection
Note: Keep out of reach of Children!