UNIGLOVES surface spray disinfection is a ready-to-use alcohol-based rapid disinfection for alcohol-resistant small surfaces or for prophylactic surface disinfection of alcohol-resistant, non-invasive medical devices in the medical field.
For wipe disinfection, a suitable cloth is to be wetted with the disinfectant solution or the solution is to be applied directly to the surface and wiped. For spray disinfection, the preparation is sprayed onto the surface to be disinfected and wiped. All affected surfaces must be completely wet. Allow the preparation to act according to the specified exposure times. Only for use on materials compatible with alcohol (not suitable for acrylic glass, for example).
- Content: 1 liter
- Ready for use
- Alcohol-reduced rapid disinfection for surfaces
- Broad antimicrobiological spectrum of activity against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Without ethanol
- Fragrance: Lemon Fresh
- Approval as a medical device and as a biocide
- Storage temperature range: 0°C - max. 40°C
- Liquid and vapor are flammable - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of danger.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Causes severe eye irritation - Wear eye protection / face shield.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice.