The diameter of a needle influences the flow of ink. The narrower the diameter of the needle, the finer and more controlled the flow of ink that flows out of it. Curved Magnum needle modules are ideal for very soft shading or completely smooth colour gradients.
Here is the latest revolution for every permanent make-up artist!
The VERTIX Nano Permanent Make Up needle modules for different application areas are compatible with all Basic handpieces. Whether it's a hair technique, full lip drawing or other types of permanent cosmetics, these needle modules ensure clean pigmentation, precise line work and exceptional colour flow.
The module's transparent tip provides visibility of ink flow and easy needle adjustment. The extended profile improves the field of vision, on the part of the body to be treated. Thanks to the low-voltage membrane, backflow is prevented and at the same time the motor load of the machine is prevented, as well as its vibration during pigmentation.
The VERTIX Nano PMU needle modules are manufactured hygienically under strict quality standards. The housing is made of medical grade plastic, which reduces friction between the needle and the housing and ensures a smooth workflow. Thanks to the ventilation holes on both sides, a decompressing vacuum effect is created, which prevents possible splashing of the ink due to diversion.
- Needle type: Magnum Curved
- Needle thickness: 0.25 mm
- Perfect allocation of the needle, due to colour-coded end caps
- Contents: 20 pieces, sterile individually packed
- For single use
- Transparent tip with extended profile for better visibility
- Low-voltage membrane prevents backflow
- Minimises machine vibration
- Decompressing vacuum effect due to side vents
- CE certified
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with all Type 1 handpieces