With the Sol Nova Unlimited, Cheyenne has expanded the predecessor Sol Nova with the ability to switch between 2 operating modes. The Responsive Mode offers a reactive force and stitch frequency, while in Steady Mode the force and stitch frequency remain constant.
For the first time, only a single button operates a completely integrated power supply, which is located inside the machine.
By holding the button and tilting the machine, you set the frequency.
The Sol Nova Unlimited is the perfect cordless all-around PMU machine. It is a balanced liner and shader and handles a wide range of styles.
The SOL Nova Unlimited comes in two versions that differ in their strokes. The Unlimited 3.5 has a stroke of 3.5 mm, which provides a good balance between contouring and shading. Those who need more power for demanding lining and color packing reach for the Unlimited 4.0 with 4.0 mm stroke.
Runtime of the incredible machine is a whopping 5 hours with a fully charged battery! The charging time is 3 hours (at 5V and min. 2A). With the two included batteries, you can pigment continuously.
For ideal protection of your machine from external influences, we recommend our Pen Machine Bags - 6 cm x 18 cm - Transparent for oversized pens or attached battery.
- Color: Black
- Wireless drive: brushless DC motor
- At least 5 hours operating time
- 3 hours charging time (at 5V and min. 2A)
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode and Responsive Mode
- Easy to use thanks to 1-button operation and motion control
- Frequency range from 25 HZ to 140 HZ
- Stroke: 3.5 mm or 4.0 mm
- Size (Ø x L): 33 mm x 125 mm
- Weight: 152 g (without battery), 184 g (with battery)
- Manufactured according to medical standard: ISO 13485
- Made in Germany
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Sol Nova Unlimited Pen with Sol Nova Grip 33 mm
- Protective case
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- Charger with cable
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.