The shortest tattoo pen, more powerful and flexible than ever before.
The SOL Nova, known for several years as the shortest and quietest machine ever, now comes with even more improvements on the market. The new and extra strong motor lets you feel the power from the first stitch. The increased ergonomics, the built-in roll inhibition, the infinitely adjustable needle projection and the three stroke variants, it is a reliable partner for your art. Plus, the powerhouse now features a Mode Switch, which allows you to switch between constant power and stitch frequency in two Responsive Modes.
- Color: Black
- Ergonomic design and perfect balance
- Powerful yet quiet
- Gentle to the skin for faster healing
- Stroke: 2.5 mm | 3.5 mm | 4.5 mm
- Nedle protrusion: 0 - 4.0 mm
- Stitch frequency: 25 - 150 Hz
- Motor mode: Two different Responsive Modes and one Steady Mode
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack plug
- Made according to medical standard: ISO 13485
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty
Weight and dimensions:
- Weight: 150 g
- Length: 99 mm
- Handle: 33 mm
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.