Not only tattoo artists, also permanent make-up artists discover the wide range of Cheyenne for themselves.
Due to the excellent product properties and the very high quality, Cheyenne products are also very popular in the field of permanent make-up.
Cheyenne has a new, innovative product on the market: the Cheyenne SOL Luna.
This is a machine with Cheyenne SensiDrive® technology, specially designed for filling and shading.
With the new Cheyenne SOL Luna, Cheyenne / MT Derm establishes a new standard for machines and inspires with innovative SensiDrive® technology.
. The SOL Luna can be configured to two settings: "Hard" and "Sensi". The electronics of the motor are set differently when changing, which allows for two völlig different feelings.
The SOL Luna always remains powerful and gentle to the skin at both settings. This results in a clean stitch pattern, reduced pain sensation and a better healing process.
- Color: Black
- Ergonomic design and perfect balance
- Powerful yet quiet
- Gentle to the skin for faster healing
- Strong brushless DC motor - for better coloration
- Stitch frequency 25 - 150 Hz
- Power consumption 5 - 12.6 V
- 2.5 mm needle stroke
- Suitable for filling and shading
- Length 10.2 cm
- Weight 150 g
The Cheyenne HAWK Grips are very easy and uncomplicated to attach due to their unique click-and-turn system. These can be easily turned tightly on the machine without having to spend a lot of time.
- Adjustable needle projection (0 - 4 mm) with click-turn system
- Made according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Available in different colors
- Size: 22.4 mm or 25.4 mm
Scope of supply set:
- 1x SOL Luna motor
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction manual
- 1x handle piece with size 22.4 mm
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
- Power Supplies
- Connecting cable
Needle Modules (Basic)
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems arise with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU Machines page.