Cheyenne HAWK Thunder - It is all about Power.
Thanks to the Cheyenne Hawk Thunder, all styles are possible without the slightest loss of quality!
Lining, shading and coloring at the highest level with just one machine!
The extended stroke of 4 mm, combined with the orbital speed of the new drive and the optimized eccentric, ensures very high speed and acceleration values.
The power reserves of the motor are now used much more effectively. You can not only clearly feel this in the power, you can also hear it!
- In different colors available
- A real all-rounder: suitable for lining, shading and coloring
- Unmistakable, ergonomic design - no unnecessary weight
- Multiplexed selection of needle modules for all concepts and styles
- Technical precision - Made in Germany
- Lightweight and flexible
- Sensitive responsiveness
- Extremely quiet operation
- Simple adjustment of stitch depth during treatment
- Quick change of modules
- Working voltage: 5 - 12 volts
- Stroke: 4 mm
- Weight: 77.5 g
- Operation on conventional power supply, optionally with PU IV control unit
- 24 Months manufacturer warranty
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Motor
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction Manual
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.