Cheyenne HAWK Thunder - It is all about Power.
Thanks to the Cheyenne Hawk Thunder, all styles are possible without the slightest loss of quality!
Lining, shading and coloring at the highest level with just one machine!
The extended stroke of 4 mm, combined with the orbital speed of the new drive and the optimized eccentric, ensures very high speed and acceleration values.
The power reserves of the motor are now used much more effectively. You can not only clearly feel this in the power, you can also hear it!
- In different colors available
- A real all-rounder: suitable for lining, shading and coloring
- Unmistakable, ergonomic design - no unnecessary weight
- Multiplexed selection of needle modules for all concepts and styles
- Technical precision - Made in Germany
- Lightweight and flexible
- Sensitive responsiveness
- Extremely quiet operation
- Simple adjustment of stitch depth during Treatment
- Quick change of modules
- Working voltage: 5 - 12 volts
- Stroke: 4 mm
- Weight: 77.5 g
- Operation on conventional power supply, optionally with PU II control unit
The HAWK Grips were developed especially for the HAWK family, as can be easily recognized by the 5 colors. Thus, every artist is offered the possibility to individualize his machine.
- Adjustable needle protrusion (0 - 4 mm) with click-turn system.
- Made according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Available in different colors
- Size: 22.4 mm or 25.4 mm
Scope of delivery set:
- 1x Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Motor.
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction manual
- 1x handle with size 22,4 mm
Accessories for Cheyenne HAWK here in the store:
- Power supplies
- Foot switch
- Connecting cable
- Needle modules (Basic)
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that problems occur with the product, we advise you to contact our service partner. You can find the contact details on our Support PMU machines page.