The GOLDENEYE Dermograph Classic is a micropigmentation handpiece that combines excellent safety and hygiene with high-precision technology, as well as a high-speed Swiss motor, to achieve flawless results.
GOLDENEYE's low-vibration dermographs are designed for maximum precision and ensure 100% accurate pigmentation.
Synchronized needle extension and retraction mechanisms help minimize skin damage and deliver pigment exactly as deep as needed.
The powerful Swiss motor is designed to minimize treatment times, which means less skin irritation and redness and faster healing.
The applicators are attached by twisting them onto the tip of the dermograph until a slight resistance is felt.
Caution: do not over-twist, or the needle may break off! Approximately 3 half turns are sufficient. Then the needle protection tube is removed and the applicator tip is placed on the dermograph, which is turned over the black rubber ring.
By tightening or loosening the applicator tip, the visible and active part of the needle is lengthened or shortened.
Note: Please always set the needle length with the device switched on!
The longer the needle is set, the less color flow; the shorter the needle is set, the more color flow. When pigmenting into the skin, the dermograph delivers just the right amount of color to ensure consistent results.
Weighing only 77g and ergonomically designed, the GOLDENEYE Dermograph Classic fits perfectly in the hand, reducing, wrist fatigue during permanent make up treatments.
- Color: Silver
- Swiss high-performance precision motor
- Working power: max. 5 watts
- Operating voltage: 0 - 6 Volt DC
- Material: stainless steel
- needle protrusion: 0 - 2 mm
- Machine connection: DIN cable 5-pole
- Compatible with the GOLDENEYE - Classic Pigment Applicators
- Compatible with the GOLDENEYE - Multitalent control unit
- Low vibration
- Double-stage Reflux Protection System (color reflux protection)
- Surfaces are easy to clean (resistant to disinfectants)
Handpiece dimensions and weight:
- Length: 11.5 cm (without module)
- Ø = 2 cm
- Weight: 77 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1x GOLDENEYE Dermograph Classic
- 1x DIN cable 5-pole (socket/plug) with length: 216 cm
- 1x Black satin bag for storage