The GOLDENEYE Dermograph SLS is a micropigmentation handpiece that combines all the advantages of the Classic model with a unique, magnetic and secure connection system and a high-speed Swiss motor.
GOLDENEYE's low-vibration dermographs are designed for maximum precision and ensure 100% accurate pigmentation.
Synchronized needle extension and retraction mechanisms help minimize skin damage and insert pigments exactly as deep as needed.
The powerful Swiss motor is designed to minimize treatment times, which means less skin irritation and redness and faster healing.
The SLS (Secure Lock System) module with its magnetic connector is slipped onto the dermograph until it locks into place.
The needle length is adjusted by turning the upper handpiece section (black) on the handpiece.
Note: Please always adjust the needle length when the unit is switched on!
The longer the needle is set, the less color flow; the shorter the needle is set, the more color flow. When pigmenting into the skin, the dermograph delivers just the right amount of color to ensure consistent results.
Weighing only 77g and ergonomically designed, the GOLDENEYE Dermograph fits perfectly in the hand, reducing wrist fatigue during permanent makeup treatments.
- Color: Black/Stainless Steel
- Swiss high-performance precision motor
- Working power: max. 5 watts
- Operating voltage: 0 - 6 Volt DC
- Material: stainless steel
- Needle protrusion: 0 - 4 mm
- Machine connection: DIN cable 5-pole
- Magnet connector: Compatible with GOLDENEYE - SLS modules
- Compatible with the GOLDENEYE - Multitalent control unit
- Low vibration
- Double stage reflux protection system (color reflux protection)
- Surfaces are easy to clean (resistant to disinfectants)
Handpiece dimensions and weight:
- Length: 11.5 cm (without module)
- Ø = 2 cm
- Weight: 77 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1x GOLDENEYE Dermograph SLS
- 1x DIN cable 5-pin (socket/plug) with length: 216 cm
- 1x Black satin bag for storage