The Bellar Air PMU machine from Darklab is a true all-round natural talent. It conjures up the finest hairs, fills in full lips and creates perfect shades.
The new digital OLED display shows speed, timing, voltage and eGive parameters. With the NEW integrated needle detection feature, Bellar Air recognizes and responds to the skin and delivers consistent results. Bellar Air's responsive eGive system, NEW lower operating voltage (4 V/66 Hz) and choice of 2.1 mm or 3.0 mm stroke options allow permanent makeup artists to apply a variety of techniques to different skin textures.
- Colors: Stealth, Blue or Prima
- Drive: 2.12-watt motor
- Current: 0.5 A
- Operating voltage: 4 - 10 V DC
- Aircraft aluminum
- Stitch frequency: 66 -166 Hz
- Stroke: 2.1 mm or 3.0 mm
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Charging time: 1.5 hrs.
- Operating time: 5 - 8 hrs (depending on setting and mode of operation)
- LED digital display
- OLED display
- Adjustable needle depth by "click" handle adjustment
- Needle detection
- Removable wireless battery pack (charging via USB-C charging cable)
- Adjustment via 3 silicone Buttons
- Killswitch footswitch connectivity
- Compatible with all popular type1 needle modules
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Machine Weight and Dimensions:
- Length (without module): 130 mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 109.6 g (3.86 oz)
- Ø at the handle: 17 mm
Attention: The Bellar Air cannot be operated with standard RCA cables, but the included mini DC connection cable is compatible with most standard tattoo power supplies
Killswitch Wireless Foot Switch by Darklab
Turning on your tattoo machine while tattooing is now even easier with the Killswitch power switch by FK Irons. An accelerometer powered without mechanical accessories provides completely wireless control.
A simple tap of the finger turns the Killswitch from FK Irons on and off, and the completely non-slip surface provides a secure grip.
The Killswitch footswitch needs to be charged for at least 4 hours, and the green LED indicator turns off once the battery is fully charged.
To pair your Darklab Tattoo Pen, scan and select the device to be controlled by the Killswitch. On the device control screen of the Darklab app, select 'Settings' from the menu, and then Killswitch. Make sure that sync is turned on.
The Killswitch power switch can only be connected to one Tattoo machine at a time. It disconnects from devices that are off or charging.
If you have two Lightning Bolts, you can pair the Killswitch with both batteries, but both Tattoo batteries cannot be connected at the same time.
Note: Killswitch is compatible with PowerBolt Plus, Lightning Bolt battery packs and Airbolt battery pack (not compatible with original PowerBolt) from FK Irons!
- Color: Black
- Material: Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), are environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Dimensions Ø x height: 9 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 105 g / 3.6 oz
- Charging voltage: 5 V DC
- Charging current: 0.5 A
- Charging time: min. 4 hours
- USB-C connector for charging
- No moving parts
- LED indicator for battery charge level
- LED indicator for feedback when tapped
- Power button for power on/off and reset
- Non-slip surface
- Firmware updates via the iOS Darklab app (for Apple devices only)
Scope of delivery Bundle:
- 1x Bellar Air - PMU handpiece from Microbeau.
- 2x Battery pack
- 1x Mini DC adapter (Ø 4 mm)
- 1x Micro DC connection cable (Ø 4 mm)
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 1x Luxurious travel case to carry around
- 1x Quick Start Guide Bellar Air
- 1x Killswitch Wireless footswitch by Darklab
- 1x USB-C charging cable (length: 137 cm)
- 1x Quick Start Guide Killswitch